Global Administrative Law in practice
Perspectives from the bench
July 25 2022
25-29 July 2022
€400 sychronous e-learning mode
Master or PhD level students from law or other social sciences as well as practitioners and professionals: legal advisors, lawyers and officials of international organizations and domestic administrations who seek ways to enhance their professional skills by keeping up-to-date with emergent global regulation issues.
The participants will attend courses in the various fields conducted by eminent professors from prestigious Universities from all over the world. All the courses will be seminar-like classes and colloquia, and the active class-participation will be encouraged.
The curriculum is updated annually to provide the most topical, practical, and core topics in the field.
Two extra discussions will be held at the initiation of the program (Monday and Tuesday in the afternoon sessions).
Panel moderator: Prof. Avv. Elisa. D’Alterio
Global regulation in banking
and Trade law
Panel moderator: Prof. Maurizia De Bellis
- Is there a Global Constitution?, Prof. Lorenzo Casini, IMT School for Advanced Studies, Lucca, Italy
- The State as guarantor of last resort, Prof. Matteo Gnes, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Italy
- Governing by the numbers, Prof. Marta Infantino, University of Trieste, Italy
- The administrative State under Siege, Prof. Elisabetta Morlino, University Suor Orsola Benincasa of Naples, Italy
- Brexit, Dr. Giovanni Zaccaroni, Brexit Institute of the Dublin City University, Ireland
All ELGS academic programs will be conducted ONLINE.
For Summer 2021 the cost is 400€ for those students who follow the synchronous e-learning mode of the program.